Haymarket HQ COVID-19 Update
At Haymarket HQ, the safety and wellbeing of our members are our utmost priority. As such, we have implemented new rules and policies in accordance with SafeWork Australia.
Unfortunately, we are currently not facilitating walk-in tours. If you would like to learn more about HHQ or join our waitlist, you can book in a virtual chat with us here.
What has changed:
- The number of people in the coworking space is limited to 40 people. This is the maximum number of people allowed in line with 1.5m and 4m² social distancing guidelines. Members and any external visitors must book beforehand.
- Mandatory health check. Members must check their temperature and blood oxygen levels before entering the office. Instruments and instructions are provided at the entrance.
- Regular sanitation. High touch points are sanitised throughout the day. This includes door handles, buttons, remotes, light switches, etc.
- Hand sanitisers and wipes available. We encourage that you use sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
- Foot traffic. We have marked out pathways that will aid social distancing and decrease contact.
- Room max capacities. Different areas and rooms now have max capacities clearly indicated.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.